Peregrine Press Membership Policy
- Membership in Peregrine Press will be considered as openings occur.
- The number of new members accepted will depend on the need for growth or size maintenance as determined by the board (30 is the current maximum).
- Peregrine Press Membership Policies and Procedures (outlined on this page), can be downloaded for reference as a PDF here. A Fact Sheet in PDF form is available for download here.
- Applicants must be a practicing visual artist.
- Applicants must have Printmaking experience, with a good working knowledge of a press.
- An initial one-year commitment is required.
- Membership fees
- Initial membership fee of $200.00 + 25.00 deposit for studio keys will be due upon acceptance as a new member of Peregrine Press. The total due is $225.00.
- Membership dues are $260.00 payable every 6 months.
- Applications for Membership
- A portfolio of work including at least a few original prints. Please note that storage is limited, thus we ask that you not send or bring work to the press until we notify you of a date and time the committee will meet with prospective members.
- Two letters of reference.
- To be considered for membership, please contact a member of the Membership committee and request an application form (e-mail addresses are on the contacts page); once we receive your application and letters of reference your name will be placed on the waiting list. When we anticipate an opening you will be contacted by a member of the membership committee to schedule an interview and portfolio review. Once your name has been placed on the waiting list, please keep us informed if your contact information should change.
- A Membership Application can be downloaded here: for the Word doc format or here: for a PDF version.
- Applicants must understand and support the cooperative nature of the organization.
- Dues will be billed semi-annually, and are due within 2 months of receipt of bill, unless a payment plan has been worked out with the treasurer.
- Membership will be terminated if payment of semi-annual dues is not made within 3 months.
- Studio keys must be returned and all personal materials must be removed from the press within one month of membership termination.